Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 31-32 - Greenwich, CT to Fredericksburg, VA



Another long day of driving. We made it to Fredericksburg in time for a late dinner at Sammy T's in downtown Fredericksburg, and then returned to Jeremy's new little house where he'll be living for his last year at Mary Washington University. Alex and his friend Kyle (also a high school friend of Jeremy from Virginia Beach) made it down about the same time, so we all just hung out and relaxed, that night and the next. Virginia is really starting to be humid, and Pete and I were really appreciate that we could sleep indoors with air conditioning. The next day we mostly just hung around Fredericksburg and went to a used book store, where I found a 1940 textbook on "American Foreign Policy." I'm the only one I'm sure that finds this fascinating! Good reading for when I get back and have no job...

We once again forgot to take any photos of the whole weekend! Good job dumb dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment